There is a $5 studio fee per painter. This fee covers kiln firing, supplies and the glaze you will use to decorate your item. Next you choose your ceramic piece you want to decorate. These items start at $5 and go up in price depending on size and complexity. Finished items take 7-14 business days to process. You will receive a text when your item is ready for pick up. Here on vacation? No problem! Shipping is available for a fee. Our studio is family friendly and is a happy environment for all ages. All glazes are non-toxic and does not stain! This activity usually takes about an hour and a half to complete. We open early so don’t forget to bring your own coffee or preferred beverage!
- Walk in– No appointments necessary. Stop by Tuesday to Friday 12p.m.-6p.m. and Saturday 10a.m.-6p.m. Closed Sunday and Monday. No experience required to do this activity.
- Birthday parties– There is a $30 non-refundable fee to book a party. Ceramic birthday party pricing is the same as in the studio. ($5 per painter to cover glaze and firing plus the price of the ceramic items.) Average cost is $15-$20 per painter. These parties are 2 hours long and you can come in 30 minutes early to decorate. Food and beverages welcome. Party room capacity is 14 painters.
- Black light parties- There is a $30 non-refundable fee to book this party. Cost is $250 for 12 painters. Each painter will get their own pre-traced canvas to decorate with our super bright glow paints! Just call ahead and let us know what image you’d like to paint. This party is 2 hours long and you can come in 30 minutes early to decorate if desired. Be sure to wear bright clothes and bring glow sticks or other glowing accessories!!
- Offsite events- Want to add some art to your event? We can bring the art to you! This is a great opportunity to have your guests create a long lasting keepsake to remember! If you’d like to add pottery painting to your event just give us a call.
* Stop by or call us at (850) 736-7018 to book your party today!
*Additional parking is available behind the studio!
*Refund policy: These are made of glass and will break if mishandled. We can not give refunds or exchanges for accidently broken artwork. It is the customers responsibility to inspect items before leaving the studio.