There is a $5 studio fee per painter. This fee covers kiln firing, supplies and the glaze you will use to decorate your item. Next you choose your ceramic piece you want to decorate. These items start at $5 and go up in price depending on size and complexity. Finished items take 7-14 business days to process. You will receive a text when your item is ready for pick up. Here on vacation? No problem! Shipping is available for a fee. Our studio is family friendly and is a happy environment for all ages. All glazes are non-toxic and does not stain! Finished ceramics are dishwasher and microwave safe. This activity usually takes about an hour and a half to complete. We open early so don’t forget to bring your own coffee or preferred beverage!
- Walk in– No appointments necessary. Stop by Wednesday to Sunday 10a.m.-6p.m. Closed Monday and Tuesday. No experience required to do this activity.
- Birthday parties– There is a $30 non-refundable fee to book a party. Ceramic birthday parties are $200 for 12 painters and everyone will have their own piece to paint. If you have less then 12 you can choose items from our inventory and just pay the advertised price for the individual items. These parties are 2 hours long and you can come in 30 minutes early to decorate. Food and beverages welcome.
- Black light parties- There is a $30 non-refundable fee to book this party. Cost is $250 for 12 painters. Each painter will get their own pre-traced canvas to decorate with our super bright glow paints! Just call ahead and let us know what image you’d like to paint. This party is 2 hours long and you can come in 30 minutes early to decorate if desired. Be sure to wear bright clothes and bring glow sticks or other glowing accessories!!
- Offsite events- Want to add some art to your event? We can bring the art to you! This is a great opportunity to have your guests create a long lasting keepsake to remember! If you’d like to add pottery painting to your event just give us a call.
* Stop by or call us at (850) 736-7018 to book your party today!
*Additional parking is available behind the studio!