There is a $5 studio fee per painter. This fee covers kiln firing, supplies and the glaze you will use to decorate your item. Next you choose your ceramic piece you want to decorate. These items start at $5 and go up in price depending on size and complexity. Finished items take 7-14 business days to process. You will receive a call/text when your item is ready for pick up. Here on vacation? No problem! Shipping is available for a fee. Our studio is family friendly and is a happy environment for all ages. All glazes are non-toxic and does not stain! This activity usually takes about an hour and a half to complete. Don’t forget to bring your own coffee or preferred beverage!
- Walk in– No appointments necessary. Stop by Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 12p.m.-6p.m. Saturday 10a.m.-6p.m and Sunday 12pm-6pm. Closed Monday and Tuesday. No experience required to do this activity.
- Birthday parties– There is a $30 non-refundable fee to book a private party in our party room. Ceramic birthday party pricing is the same as in the studio. ($5 per painter to cover glaze and firing plus the price of the ceramic items.) Average cost is $15-$20 per painter. These parties are 2 hours long and you can come in 30 minutes early to decorate. Food and beverages welcome. Party room capacity is 14 painters.
- Offsite events- Want to add some art to your event? We can bring the art to you! This is a great opportunity to have your guests create a long lasting keepsake to remember! If you’d like to add pottery painting to your event just give us a call.
- Large groups- Groups of painters larger then 14 are possible but will have to make special arraignments. We can open the studio at times and days when we are normally closed. A $50 non-refundable/non-transferable fee is required to book the studio outside of our normal business hours. Maximum capacity at the studio is 40 people. Please call the studio for details.
* Stop by or call us at (850) 736-7018 to book your party today!
*Additional parking is available behind the studio!
*Refund policy: These are made of glass and will break if mishandled. We can not give refunds or exchanges for accidently broken artwork. It is the customers responsibility to inspect items before leaving the studio.